Saturday, February 26, 2005

Conversation Maps- Coooll!!!

Im glad I took this course, cause Im learning new stuff everyday, Unlike some of the other courses that I have taken in the past. Anyway, getting to the point, Conversation Maps seems like a real cool technique that can used to graphically represent VLSC. I feel this is something that needs to be taught at a graduate level research course. I was in a qualitative research class previous semseter, and boy the prof sucked big time!!! cause all she talked about was outdated,over-used, and over-emphasised techniques. Dr. J, and other do you think technicques like this can add flavor and viarity to social research? or do you think techniques like CM have a way to go before they are used in academic researches?

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Loyal V said...

I thought about a similar question when I was reading this section. Is this mapping a way to quantitatively anayze interactions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home